Saturday, October 28, 2006

Brother Sun, Sister Moon

This was how St. Francis of Assisi addressed the things around him. Today, we had an activity somewhat similar to that, only, we had to take care of a prep 3 kid assigned to us. At first, I was reluctant, because I'm not really good at kids. I used to hate kids because they are annoying. Ha! Look who's talking...

I have been nudging Ms. Ong, Ms. Tan and Ms. Chua to swap partners with Earl. You see, I know Earl's partner. If I 'accidentally' made him cry, I would just apologize to my Ninang. (Now you know what is our relationship?) But if I made the other kid cry, I'm dead. His mum might kill me!!! They refused. Rawr...

I had no choice but to be partner with him. Oh yeah, I haven't introduce him. His name is Dustin Wenzel Maceda. He's a tall kid, I think he is the tallest kid in his class (just like my extra tall youngest brother). Thank God I didn't switch partners. My knees would ache from all the kneeling, squating, etc, just to hear him say something. He's a shy boy. He doesn't dance. Haha. He just stood there, watching me dance the Wawa Song like an idiot.

So that's it. We had lots of fun. We played games like the Obstacle Course, the Pop My Balloon, Game Ka Na Ba? and the game my partner and I played, the Tug o' War. The game ended with burnt hands (exaggeration... hehe). We had snacks. I brought my favorite cookies to share with the boy (but he didn't like it). I wonder. Don't people like milk cookies? Nevermind that question... He shared with me his Moo chocolate drink. Shempre, I had to be a big brother to him, that's why I cleaned up the litters.

The problem with that activity is that they end. Before we left, I gave my loot bag (is the spelling right?) to him. Ah, the sadness of parting... I escorted him to his class and then I went back to my classroom to prepare myself for the afternoon classes.

Here are some of the pics I took a while ago:

Me and Shoti Dustin

Another pic of Me and Dustin

Me and Trumpmy. A lot of people thinks that we are twins. Dr. Evil and Mini Me... hehehe



So that's it. That's what happened today. Haha. Oh yeah, I'll not be posting these few days. Out of time. Gotta pack now! Bye!

Before I forget, pls pray for Mrs. Camacho and Ms. Pacleb. They are currently having dengue. Mag-ingat sa dengue. Adults rin nabibiktima.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home