Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kapag May Tiyaga, May Nilaga.

Surprisingly, I earned 200 bucks today for working at Mum's office. Hahaha :D

You might be wondering why I became so "masipag" today. To tell you the truth, I did it for the MONEY!!! Have a little peep in my wallet, and you'll see no chik ching in it. I'm broke. I need to find money, the HARD way.

Parents always tell their kids that earning money is one difficult job. They have to look for new styles to sell their products, etc. But kids think that money comes in a snap. No, it doesn't. We see our parents staying in air-conditioned rooms, making a few telephone calls, signing few documents and other not-so-difficult stuffs. REALITY CHECK: Behind those "not-so-difficult" stuffs are problems, frustrations, and the like. Who says money looks for its owner?

This is one lesson I learned today. I was forced to work part time because I had a hard time asking funds from my very stingy parents (dad: BAYAD NA NAMAN??? ; mum: BAKIT UBOS NA PERA MO???), that's why I had to do it. :((

Ahhh... I might "sprained" my fist, but it was well worth it. At last, I have something to fill in my wallet!

hehehehe

Lessons learned:

1. You can't ask all the time. Parents are humans. They die...
2. The Filipino quote in the title.
3. Love your work! It's the number 6 of the Dumbguard Knowledges. Thanks, CAT!!!
4. Don't depend on luck. Depend on your working capacity.
REMEMBER: SUCCESS is 99% PERSPIRATION!!! The other 1% goes to inspiration, luck, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home