Monday, October 23, 2006

... @_@ ...

It's already 1:31am in the morning, and I haven't gone to bed. Yeesh... that's the problems of some insomniacs like me.

Current mood: FURIOUS

Why: mum is singing me her "song" (sermon...)

How can I explain to her that I am an insomniac, when she won't listen?! This is life when you have stubborn mums...

Putting that aside...

Today is one tiring day. It's the feast day of Saint Jude, our patron saint. We had our annual procession, and since I am a CAT, I had an assignment... honor guard of the Blessed Virgin Mary. During the procession proper, there were some "pagkapalpak", because things didn't go according to plan. But at least, the show went on...

I got home, with an aching lower back... Gee, I must be really old...

Oh yeah. A friendly tip, don't buy cars that are colored black. They seem invisible during the night, but when you crashed on them, you'll have one nasty bumper...

Time check 1:51am. This time check is brought to you by the Burning Desire of a Fiery Horse.

Mum's gone.

Yes! I've been waiting for this time! I'm starting to feel sleepy. I need to get some shut eye.

Good morning everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home